When clients need to set up offshore funds and other investment vehicles, at ARIFA Corporate Services we draw on the resources of ARIFA's award-winning Capital Markets and Banking Practice Group.
Whether you need to establish a private equity fund, a mutual fund, a closed-end fund, an exchange traded fund, a real estate investment fund or a bankruptcy remote vehicle we are ready to assist you.
Our services in this area include:
- Structuring and incorporation of funds
- Preparation of fund agreements
- Preparation of information memoranda and marketing materials
- Registration of funds with local securities commissions
- Listing of funds on local exchanges
- Procurement of operating licenses for fund administrators
- Keeping fund records
We offer offshore fund services in Panama and the British Virgin Islands.
Learn more about our Capital Markets and Banking Practice Group.
© Copyright 2023 Arias, Fábrega & Fábrega